Tartufi e Funghi Fortunati AntonioTruffles and mushrooms from 1980
Our company has been cultivating and commercialising truffles and mushrooms for over 35 years. Today, thanks to the evolution of the internet world and the synergy with restaurateurs and commercial partners, our company has become a reference point as regards the online sale of fresh, preserved and frozen truffles.
Thanks to our own truffle grounds, a store located in the heart of Umbria and a state-of-the-art laboratory, we can offer excellent fresh products and a exquisite production of preserved specialities (truffle-based and beyond).
There are just a few simple principles behind the company’s recognition and the fame acquired through the years:
- careful collection respecting the surroundings
- personal verification of the truffle quality
- direct commercialisation in Italy and abroad
- attainment of the certificate: “Company certified in biological production”.
In our online store you can find:
- fresh, preserved and frozen truffles and mushrooms
- mushroom- and truffle-based specialities: sauces, creams, butter, olive and truffle creams, truffle oil and many more.
- the best pasta selections (tagliatelle, strozzapreti, strangozzi, pasta with truffles and with porcini mushrooms)
- legume soups with chickpeas, spelt, beans and lentils from the Umbrian hills.
- extra virgin Umbrian olive oil
- local and nationally-acclaimed wines (e.g.: the Sagrantino di Montefalco or the well-known Sassicaia)
- a selection of marmalades, jams and honeys (perfect in combination with cheese).
Apart from the online sale of truffles, we are happy to welcome you at our shop in Umbria, the heart of the black truffle collection in Italy.
Address: via Chiesa Tonda 2, Pigge di Trevi (PG) km 140 SS3 Flaminia
Opening hours: Monday: closed except on holiday periods.
Tuesday to Saturday: 9:00-13:00, 16:30-19:30